SKYCIG TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS THROUGH WEBSITE ACCESS AND USAGE
You represent that you are an adult of the age of 18 years or older and are agreeing to and accepting these terms and conditions. Otherwise, you are prohibited from accessing and using this website and any of its functions, products or services.
(4) LICENSE TO USE WEBSITE
Unless it is otherwise noted or stated, we and/or our licensors own and operate the property rights of this website and all it's the material therein. All rights are reserved. Pages from this website can be viewed and printed for personal use only. The following restrictions are set out within our Terms and Conditions:You must not:
- 1. Re-publish content material in any form from this website
- 2. Sell, rent or sub-license material from this website
- 3. Copy, duplicate, reproduce or exploit material from our website for any commercial purposes
- 4. Edit or modify any material from this website
- 5. Re-distribute any material from this website
(5) ACCEPTABLE USE
When using and accessing our website any intentions to cause damage, deny or prohibit accessibility to the website in any way that is unlawful, illegal or any instance of fraudulent or harmful behaviour is prohibited. Using and accessing our website in order to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute material that could be considered damaging to computer software is prohibited in all forms. Without prior written consent you may not conduct or perform any systematic or automated data collections in relation to our website. Unsolicited transmission of commercial communications is prohibited. Without prior written consent, any sharing of marketing of our website for any purpose is prohibited.
(6) YOUR SKYCIG ACCOUNT
It is your sole responsibility to ensure that your User Id and password to for your SKYCIG account is are kept confidential. You agree and are bound to all terms and conditions by any activity that is performed under your SKYCIG account. It is within SKYCIG's discretion to reserve the right to refuse service, terminate your account and cancel any orders at any time without notice or explanation.
(7) USER GENERATED CONTENT
The material, images, sounds, information and communications that you submit to our website for whatever purposes will grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive license to reproduce, translate, distribute and publish it for existing or future commercial purposes. The communications and material you submit to our website will be handled in a non- confidential and non-proprietary manner unless previously stated and you also grant us the right to sub-license these rights and the right to bring any actions for infringement on of these rights. You must not submit any illegal or unlawful content and must not infringe on any third party's legal rights.
(8) RETURNS AND REPLACEMENTS
All items sold on the SKYCIG website (including Kits) are subject to a 7 working day cooling off period and as such customers are entitled to a full refund on any unopened and unused items purchased within this time period. This 7 working day period begins the day that the items are received*. If for any reason you are unsatisfied with your items, to be eligible for a refund you MUST report your request to firstname.lastname@example.org within this 7 working day period. Request made after this time will be denied, unless the item is a Kit and the request is made under the “30 Day Money Back Guarantee”; the terms of which are below.
*For tracked items, this will be the day that the tracking states “delivered” on the relevant postal carrier’s website
The cost of shipping from the customer to SKYCIG in the event of a return is the full responsibility of the customer. This term is agreed to upon placing a SKYCIG order.
(9) MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
At SKYCIG, we offer a “30 Day Money Back Guarantee” on our Kits only.
You may not return entire kits for replacement and you may not return any additional items you have purchased unless expressly authorised by SKYCIG staff. Any items out with the Kit that are returned to us will not be refunded, replaced or sent back.
If you are unsatisfied with your Kit and you are out with the 7 day cooling off period detailed in the Returns & Replacement Policy, you may return it within the 30 days from the date of purchase for a refunded portion of your original purchase price. Only one refund for one Kit is permitted per customer. Refunds will not be granted for separate orders, or for multiple Kits within one order.
The thirty (30) day return period begins once payment is processed and/or on the original purchasing date. To receive a refund, all products originally packaged within the Kit must be returned in good condition. Returns are subject to a £10 processing, restocking & administrative fee with the exception of our START product which is subject to a £5 processing, restocking & administrative fee . The cost of shipping from the customer to SKYCIG is the full responsibility of the customer. The 30 day Money Back Guarantee is not available on Kits purchased at other locations or websites other than SKYCIG.co.uk.
(10) ONE YEAR (12 MONTHS) AND 30 DAY LIMITED WARRANTIES
In the event of defects in the workmanship or materials, SKYCIG products are warranted as follows:
- SKYCIG products including USB stick charger, USB charging cable, Wall Adaptor, and Rechargeable Case are warranted for a period of 12 months and may be repaired or replaced at our discretion up to a maximum of once.
- SKYCIG Batteries are consumable items and are warranted for 30 days from the purchase date. Thereafter extras may be purchased online as needed or desired. Regular replacement of batteries is recommended for best usage results.
- SKYCIG cartridges are consumable items and not under warranty.
All exchanges and replacements require a complete Returned Merchandise Authorisation form unless stated and returns must be received within 14 days of the Submission of your RMA form. Failure to return items within this period will void your right to exchanges and returns in any future instances.
SKYCIG reserves the right to refuse any exchange request that does not substantially meet our requirements or terms and conditions. To see specific rules regarding our replacement guidelines please see: http://www.skycig.co.uk/contact-us
Warranties are only applicable to products purchased on SKYCIG.co.uk or from authorised SKYCIG retailers. Any product purchased at other locations or websites are not covered by any warranty.
(11) LIMITED WARRANTIES
SKYCIG cannot warrant or guarantee the complete accuracy of all or any information published on this website, that the website will remain available at all times or that content is kept up to standards and date. To the absolute maximum under applicable law SKYCIG excludes all representations, warranties and conditions that relate to this website and the use of our site. This includes, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality.
You hereby indemnify our website and undertake to keep us indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including, without limitation, legal expenses and any amounts paid by us to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of our legal advisers) incurred or suffered by us arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions.
(13) BREACHES OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
If you breach our terms and conditions in any way, we have the right to undergo or take action as deemed appropriate and at any time may deny you access to our website by necessary means and/or bring court proceedings and legal action against you. Our terms and conditions are for the benefit of both parties but are not intended to benefit third party associations or be enforceable by any third party. Our relation to these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party. SKYCIG may suspend or terminate this Agreement or a member's account at any time and immediately if we believe there has been fraudulent activity has been used on our website.
(14) TERMS AND CONDITIONS MODIFICATIONS AND REVISIONS
SKYCIG has the right to change, modify or revise our website at any time without prior notification. By using our site, you agree to be bound by any changes, modifications and revisions.
(15) RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR OWN PRODUCT USE
You hereby take full responsibility for the use of your SKYCIG product. The SKYCIG cartridges contain nicotine, propylene glycol, water, edible flavouring, and other safe flavouring ingredients. Propylene glycol is a water based natural compound found in many health products, foods and medicines. You should consult a doctor before using SKYCIG. Each Cartridge Refill contains nicotine. The effects of nicotine are stimulation, a feeling of relaxation, calmness, and alertness. These effects can last from minutes to hours, and nicotine is considered habit forming and addictive. The carcinogenic properties of nicotine in a standalone form, separated from tobacco smoke, have not been evaluated by the International Agency for Research on Cancer/IARC. The SKYCIG battery, vapourisor, and e-liquid are small pieces and can be choking hazards. All SKYCIG products should be kept out with the reach of children. Further the components can become very hot if used excessively or left in an open environment and if not following proper usage guideline and care can burn skin. SKYCIG is not responsible for any harm, loss, or allergic reaction that maybe be caused by your use of the product. Any SKYCIG product purchased from skycig.co.uk or via an authorised re-seller of SKYCIG products are for individual use only. SKYCIG does not authorise re-selling of SKYCIG products in any other store or website without prior express consent under contract. Individuals who are found to be re-selling SKYCIG products without the aforementioned written consent may have legal proceedings brought against them. Any SKYCIG product purchased from skycig.co.uk or via an authorised re-seller of SKYCIG products are for individual use only. SKYCIG does not authorise the re-sale of SKYCIG products in any other store or website without prior express consent under contract. Individuals who are found to be re-selling SKYCIG products without the aforementioned consent may have legal proceedings brought against them.
(16) SHIPPING POLICY
IMPORTANT: Safe delivery of your package is your responsibility. We ship all orders with a value of £0 to £250 that are going to a United Kingdom delivery address through Royal Mail with tracking. We highly encourage that you contact Royal Mail with your tracking information if provided to ensure the product is in route to you and to investigate any suspected loss. If Royal Mail cannot deliver the package to you at the address you provided, it is your responsibility to pick up the package at the local post office or depot, or to call Royal Mail and have it re-routed. Once a package is shown in tracking as successfully delivered we cannot process or reship replacements unless non receipt of goods can be proven. Orders with a value of £250 or more that are shipping to a United Kingdom address will be delivered via DHL courier.
Orders shipping to an address outside of the United Kingdom with an order value under £100 are delivered via 2nd class Royal Mail (untracked). Orders with a value of £100 or over shipping to an address outside of the United Kingdom are delivered via DHL courier.
Cancellations and Address Changes: If you place an order on SKYCIG.co.uk and decide you want to cancel or change the address, you must notify us at SKYCIG Support within 3 hours of placing the order where we will endeavour to resolve the issue. However, due to the nature of our shipping processes cancellations and address changes cannot always be guaranteed.
In the event that it is not possible to alter the order before it has been processed, please notify SKYCIG Support where arrangements can be made to recover the order and a suitable resolution found.All packages shipped outside of the United Kingdom may incur extra duty charges. SKYCIG is not responsible for any sales taxes, customs duties or other taxes charged by your customs department. To avoid any unexpected charges, please contact the customs organization in your home country regarding these policies
(17) PROMOTIONS, SPECIAL OFFERS & COUPON CODES
All promotions, special offers and coupon codes (hereafter referred to as offers) are subject to the above terms and conditions of the SKYCIG website. Unless specified otherwise, all offers are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Offers are valid for one use per customer and may not be used in conjunction with any other offers and promotions.
- Where there are multiple customers/users within one household; offers may be redeemed a maximum of two times per household and must be ordered via the users individual account.
- Offers are subject to availability.
- Offers are valid for 28 days from the date of publishing.
- Customers who become aware of an offer after having placed an order will not be able to redeem the offer retroactively.
- SKYCIG reserves the right to withdraw offers at any time with no prior warning or notification.
(18) GINETTA CAR COMPETITION – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Entrants must be 18 year olds or over and be a resident within the United Kingdom. This promotion excludes employees (and their immediate families) of SKYCIG, their suppliers, agents, third parties, or anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
- Entry is via the promotional staff’s iPad entry form which can be found at the events listed below:
Longfield, Kent Brands Hatch 30th – 31st March Castle Donington, Derby Donington Park 20th – 21st April Andover, Hampshire Thruxton Circuit 4th – 5th May Little Budworth, Cheshire Oulton Park 8th – 9th June 400West Lane, North Yorks Croft Circuit 22nd – 23rd June Norwich, Norfolk Snetterton Circuit 3rd – 4th August Dunfermline, Fife Knockhill Circuit 24th – 25th August Corby, Northampton Rockingham Circuit 14th – 15th September Towcester, Northampton Silverstone Circuit 28th – 29th September Longfield, Kent Brands Hatch 12th – 13th October
- The promotion will close for all entries on Monday 14 th October 2013.
To enter, purchase one or more SKYCIG Electronic Cigarette from promotional staff at the events listed above and fill out the form via the Promotional Staff’s Ipad on the day of purchase. 1 transaction = 1 entry.
- All information must be true and accurate in order to participate.
- There is one grand prize: a Ginetta car. The car will come fully taxed for the road but will exclude insurance. The Promoter will ask to see proof of insurance and a valid driver’s license before handing over the prize. The prize in non-transferable and cannot be sold before handover.
- One winner will be randomly selected by an independent person. The winner will be contacted by email/phone within 7 days of the draw. If a winner fails to claim the prize within 28 days of the initial notification, they will forfeit the prize and the promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original.
- No responsibility can be taken for claims which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason.
- The decision of the promoter is final and binding in all promotional matters.
- There are no cash or other prize alternative available. The promoter reserves the right to offer prizes of equal or greater value, should the proposed prize become unavailable due to circumstances outside its control. Unless otherwise agreed with the promoter, the prizes will only be awarded directly to the winners.
- The promoter reserves the right to verify the identity and home address of any entrant or winner and will refuse awarding any prize believed to be in breach of the terms.
- The winner’s name and county will be available by sending a SAE to: SKYCIG, RMUGuru Ltd, 3 rd Floor, Playfair House, Broughton Street Lane, Edinburgh, EH1 3LY within 3 months of the closing date.
- The winner may be required to participate in publicity (including photographic) and no fee for such participation will be payable.
- Owing to exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party (other than the Promoter’s agencies for the purpose of servicing/implementing the promotion and prizes) without the individual’s prior consent.
Promoter: SKYCIG, RMUGuru Ltd, 3rd Floor, Playfair House, Broughton Street Lane, Edinburgh, EH1 3LY.
(19) SKYCIG REWARDS LOYALTY SCHEME
Use of the SKYCIG rewards loyalty program is limited to and only permitted on SKYCIG.co.uk. SKYCIG reserves the right to alter any aspect of the scheme without any prior notification to customers or participants.
Crown Points cannot be exchanged for cash or vouchers of any kind and can only be redeemed as a discount on the total value of a customer's shopping basket at the creation of an order. Crown Points can only be spent when creating an online order on SKYCIG.co.uk.
Crown Points earned are attributed to an individual account, therefore users with multiple accounts may not transfer points between multiple accounts or gift points to other users. Discounts received when spending Crown Points may not be applied retroactively.
Crown Points cannot be earned retroactively for orders placed in the past, before the initiation of the scheme (on 29.05.13). Crown Points also cannot be earned for referrals made in the past before the initiation of the scheme or for referrals made out with the SKYCIG Rewards system. Crown Points will only be awarded for valid referrals that follow the instructions found on the SKYCIG Rewards page.
SKYCIG reserves the right to withdraw SKYCIG Rewards services at anytime from an individual user or from our website as a whole for any reason and without prior notification. SKYCIG also reserves the right to decrement Crown Points from user accounts in instances such as returned or cancelled orders or when making administrative adjustments. In instances where an order is returned, yet the account does not contain the corresponding number of Crown Points earned when placing said order, SKYCIG reserves the right to decrement the value of the missing points from any refunded monies at the exchange rate to which the points were spent.
(20) SKYCIG FREEDOM OFFER 17/06/2013
You must be 18+ years old to purchase. This offer can be withdrawn at anytime. Offer not available in stores. Offer ends at 23:59 on 17/06/2013. Maximum of 2 SKYCIG Freedom kits per customer. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. Free delivery applies to UK mainland and Northern Ireland only.