SKYCIG Warranty Information
SKYCIG Limited Warranties
In the event of defects in the workmanship or materials, SKYCIG products are warranted as follows:
30-Day Limited Warranty
- SKYCIG Batteries are consumable items and therefore warranted for only 30 days from the date of receipt of goods. Thereafter, extras may be purchased online as needed or desired. Regular replacement of batteries is recommended.
- SKYCIG Refill Cartridges are consumable items not eligible under warranty.
One-Year (12 Months) Limited Warranty
- SKYCIG products including USB stick charger, USB Freedom case charging cable, UK mains adaptor, EU mains adaptor and Freedom charging case are warranted for a period of one-year (12 months) from the date of purchase, and may be repaired or replaced at our discretion up to a maximum of once.
To qualify for these warranties, you must satisfy all of the following conditions:
- All exchanges and replacements require a complete Returned Merchandise Authorisation form unless expressly stated otherwise by SKYCIG staff.
- Returns must be received by us within 10 business days of the Submission of your RMA form. Failure to return items within this period will result in your request being closed.
SKYCIG reserves the right to refuse any return, refund or exchange request that does not substantially meet our requirements or terms and conditions. To see specific rules regarding our replacement guidelines, please contact us.